THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

June 2006
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Friday, June 16th

Something is Wrong with your Logic

Quote:

Billions of dollars has been made off the series of movies called The Star Wars that is beloved by millions. Many big fans of this space opera, do not know that the fantasy epic they enjoy is not a simple entertainment, but Satan's Battleground for their very souls!

In this "Final Episode" of the Star Wars, EVIL triumphs using the Force - a greater force they claim than God! This is a Dangerous LIE! This is no mindless entertainment, but an attempt by DEMONS to distract you from your real 75 year mission on planet Earth, to give yourself to Jesus! Do not trust a Yodah puppet from Satan's dream factory, trust in the Word of the Bible !

Since 1999 we warned that the end times will be upon us with THE SEVENTH SEQUEL – and that time is now. Do you have a collection of the Star Wars figures and idols? Do you watch the Star Wars- religiously? No Force can help you, White side or Black. Armies fight Babylon, the towers exploded - the battle of Armageddon is soon, but you must decide! Turn your back on fantasy movies and give yourself to the only real faith – the truth of JESUS.

Christians REJOICE! Jesus will lead us in a real star war - between the armies of Heaven and Satan. Believers will "beam" up to the Starship in the sky, and Captain Jesus shall lead a thousand year Federation of Planets before Judgment Day. We are destined to WIN!

-----

Now, I am a very devout protestant and I find your page here quite offensive, mostly due to the fact that you seem to believe yourself in the right. Well, your not. In fact, your wrong on many accounts. Star Wars is not a "battle ground for our very souls". It is a movie. Fiction created by a man who wanted to make his dream of another world come to life on the big screen.

"Final Episode" of the Star Wars, EVIL triumphs using the Force - a greater force they claim than God!"

If you ever took the time to understand George Lucas, you'd read in his personnal notes and video discussions that the entire series was meant to be in one movie. However due to constraints in cash and the length such a movie would require, he chose to do it in a series. Meaning that even though in the 3rd Episode the Dark Side seems to win and the Empire rises...in the next three episodes it loses, as it was meant to be. Thats called plot. And not once, not once, have I ever heard anyone say that the Force is greater than God.

"Since 1999 we warned that the end times will be upon us with THE SEVENTH SEQUEL – and that time is now. Do you have a collection of the Star Wars figures and idols? Do you watch the Star Wars- religiously? No Force can help you, White side or Black. Armies fight Babylon, the towers exploded - the battle of Armageddon is soon, but you must decide! Turn your back on fantasy movies and give yourself to the only real faith – the truth of JESUS."

News Flash, there will be no seventh star wars movie; as much as there was talk about there being Nine, it never came about since it was too much I believe for old George. And Star Wars figures, etc, are not idols; are you and your reverance for the bible no less idolistic? People who watch star wars and watch it as a tradition do so because they loved it as kids, it opened their imaginations to a world that had not been explored before.

Jesus did not require of us to give everything up to him. If he had I would be working in the streets helping people. When Jesus humbled Zakarias, the tax collector, after telling him to come down his tree, did he not remain a tax collector? He did. The only difference was that he now believed in Jesus and began being fair with the people he was suppose to collect taxes from.

Did God give you a schedule ahead of time of when Armageddon will be? How do you know its gonna be soon? God does things in his own good time whether you like it or not, and what He wants and does and allows is His no matter how much you may think something is devilish or satanic.

In your blind attempt to claim Star Wars as satanic you are forgetting one key thing: Free Will.

When God created Man he did so in his own image, not only to be with God in the Garden, but to EXIST alongside him. He gave us the minds we have, everything that is ever created was done so according to his will. He gave us Imagination. He gave us the choice to follow him or not, He loved us even when we strayed from his path.

You're misguided in your attempts to brand an innocent entertainment product as satanic when it is not. It is a story of when good triumps over evil, but you can't seem to see past the end of your nose, so perhaps I am wasting my time.

Farewell and Godbless,
Dan
Reader on 06.16.06 @ 12:05 PM PST [link]