THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

September 2005
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Home » Archives » September 2005 » Star Wars

[Previous entry: "Tools..."] [Next entry: "I saw you on IGN.com"]

09/15/2005: "Star Wars"

Let me preface this with the fact that I am a practicing Catholic first, and a Star wars fan second. With this in mind please read this letter and consider my points. I was quite distraught with your interview with IGN and my following visit to your website. 1st off, I think you shouldn't judge "Star wars" so quickly. watch the six movies (yes, there are 6: A new hope, Empire strikes back, return of the jedi, the phantom menace, attack of the clones and Revenge of the sith. With abortion, war, starvation and other such catastrophies happening in our country and around the world why would you choose Star Wars as a thing to denounce? You claimed many "black and white" references, which leads me to think that you are racist. Star Wars is an art form and should be treated thusly. No one believes that the "force" is real, it is only a metaphor for the power within us all, in all living things. Jesus is the real force, but this is not to say that the force in star wars is mocking him. It is giving us something tangible in movie form which upon reflection we can see is God, or Jesus. Your analogies are made from imagery.

Sigmund freud could link anything to sex, say everything is influenced by it, and you seem to be thinking the same way. You are blowing this way out of proportions, and I am scared that you went this far with it. I went to a Catholic High School where all the nuns were Star Wars fans. Please don't overlook this claiming that I am filled with evil, and take my points seriously.
May the love of Christ be with you,
Joe