THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

October 2006
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

[Previous entry: "Puhlease"] [Next entry: ""]

10/09/2006: ""

Looks like you guys aren't the most popular of people are you? I'm a Christian, I believe in God and that Jesus died for us and I pray and worship.
But you people are something special, something unique. I don't know what goes through your heads when you print this stuff. You push your ill-researched views (which are incredibly illiogical) onto people who, are probably religious anyway; be it christianity, jewdaism, buddhism etc and expect that you won't get lambasted for your efforts. Can you not see that this is wrong? How can you stand in front of hundreds of people and tell them that they are going to descend into that fiery wasteland we call hell? Surely only God knows where we will all end up, how can you decide if a film (yes, it's just a film) has the overwhelming power that it will send you to hell? Are you suggesting that people who watch Star Wars are to have the same fate as someone who has murdered families and destroyed lives? How can these be put on par with each other?

I love the Star Wars films, they excite me and they bring great enjoyment to my life. However, Jesus does this same thing ten-fold. You wish to stop people from engaging in such a harmless activity as watching a film?

Something I was reading on your website angered me. You make note that George Lucas is Jewish therefore he wishes us all to go to hell. Am I to trust that you are anti-semetic? George Lucas is actually Christian and, if you actually do your research my friends, you will realise that Star Wars is a Christian story, much like the Lord of the Rings and the Narnia Chronicles. I shall explain: There is the good side (light side) which can be alluded to Christ and there is the bad side (dark side) which can be alluded to all the bad things in the world or satan, as you may say. The story is about close friendships being forged, loving each other (When Han saves Luke in the Death star trench) and forgiveness. Luke forgives his father for his wicked deeds and so his father is save by the light side. It shows that even such a dark and twisted figure has a hint of compassion. Aren't love, friendship and foregiveness core beliefs in Christianity. Ben sacrifices himself to help Luke, as Jesus sacrificed himself to help us.

The force is made up. No such thing. Full stop. Nothing to do with 'demons'. By the way, have you ever in your life encountered a demon? No, so how do you know how a demon acts? You say using the force is like what a demon does, yet surely you have never seen a demon.

The pictures on your website are quite offensive. You have a picture of Luke and Leia and scrawled on in red you have the word 'Whore' over Leia. This is a perjorative term. As a christian do you think it is good to say these things? I wouldn't hear my vicar saying someone was a whore, especially when they were not meaning prostitute, as leia in the films is not a prostitute, in fact she never has sex in the films at all, even waits until wedlock to have two children.

I hope you read this and think about it. Think about what you are preaching and what the message you are sending out really is.

If you would like to contact me you can email : semicolon_irrigation@hotmail.co.uk