THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

October 2006
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Home » Archives » October 2006 » Errrm what?

[Previous entry: ""] [Next entry: "OMG IVE WATCHED STAR WARS"]

10/19/2006: "Errrm what?"

OK first off: THIS IS FICTION it is supposed to be fiction. Its based on nothing more than someones imaginations and good values like friendship, love, fighting against those who would seek to do us harm.

Second: George Lucas is a follower of at least a branch of the Christian faith so i doubt he for one would do anything "Evil" or for "Satan" or "The Devil".

Im not a Christian but i have read the Bible (along with texts from other faiths) and i doubt the God you believe in would be to happy with you spending so much time attacking a film rather than aiding the needy or unfortunate as The Bible says Jesus did. Shouldnt you be emulating Jesus? Shouldnt you also be practicing the core value of your religeon which is FORGIVENESS. So even if you refuse to change your view you should be forgiving those who made and those who watch this set of movies?

Lastly i have to say i dont know why you added those YouTube videos to your site because you just come across as very foolish in them.