THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

June 2007
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Home » Archives » June 2007 » They are only movies

[Previous entry: "YOU ARE RIGHT!"] [Next entry: "Satan's a tool?"]

06/06/2007: "They are only movies"

Guys

Let me begin by saying I am catholic, I read the Bible, I go to mass, I am a lector and an Usher in my parish, I work a soup kitchen, I volunteer at church, yet I am a Star Wars fan.

Do you honestly think that God will look at someone who enjoys movies because they are entertaining, but if they do good works and spread the news will he condemn them to hell bacuse they watch movies?

I think there is a phrase that says... DO NOT JUDGE LEST YE BE JUDGED!!! It is God's place to judge us how do we know, And the Force is never said to be better than God, it is said to be a unifying force, like faith in the end though good triumphs the evil is destroyed in a fiery pit, kinda like in Revelation 20:3. Good, Right, Peace, and Love triumph in the end, not R2- DEMON2.