THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

May 2005
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Home » Archives » May 2005 » What are the Signs of Satan in Star Wars?

[Previous entry: "You Guys are Stupid"] [Next entry: "A Serious Discussion"]

05/24/2005: "What are the Signs of Satan in Star Wars?"

We all know that there are many signs in the Star Wars movies that signal demons and prepare people for the coming of the anti-christ. But what are they?

If you have seen the movie and you think you have seen some signs, let us know.

Replies: 3 Comments

on Tuesday, May 24th, Greenness said

Now, honestly I think you're being very ridiculous. How many people do you know are woshipping Luke Skywalker as a god? How many are bowing down to a droid from the movies? Do you really know of anyone who thinks R2-D2 is a god?
How many people do you know of who are hanging on to Yodah's every word, praying he'll say something they need in one of the movies?
I don't believe your website, nor any of the posts in this forum, have explained exactly how Star Wars is "Satan's Battleground" for our souls. Do you truly have any legitimate support for making such a statement?
I'm also sure many people might find it offensive to call Jesus the Force when the Force is said to be just a field of energy. The T-shirt with Jesus in a ritzy suit looking like he's going to find himself a woman and promenading with the crown of thorns on his head just might borderline on being disrespectful to Christ and maybe sacrilege.
I believe your two statements, "The Force is a tool of Satan" and "Jesus is the Force" are a bit contradictory.

Demons don't need Star Wars to "be affecting their minds." However, it appears they would be gaining quite a bit of ground by distracting you with it.

Instead of focusing so much time on your anti-Star Wars spiel, I suggest you do some actual soul harvesting.

on Tuesday, May 24th, frankie said

I think we all need to be adults here. Star Wars is something made up for the enjoyment of others. It is not a cult, like christianity is. Another thing is that you are saying it has all this bad stuff in it, when you havent even watched it yourself. So everything you are saying is hear-say, which doesnt mean shit to me.

on Tuesday, May 24th, Heather said

When Yoda flies around I think he is possesed. I have not seen the movie, but I saw a preview for it and I hear kids talking about that scene. It seems like a dangerous scene.