THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

May 2005
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Home » Archives » May 2005 » A Serious Discussion

[Previous entry: "What are the Signs of Satan in Star Wars?"] [Next entry: "Can you see the Star Wars and NOT go to Hell?"]

05/24/2005: "A Serious Discussion"

This webpage is for a serious discussion about the dangers in the media for our souls. We are happy to hear all points of view. Please keep the language clean and refrain from using the Lord's name in vain. Thank you. We are proud to be American. And in America people have the freedom of speech. We do not want to limit that, but let's keep this a constructive dialogue that all can enjoy and learn from.

Replies: 2 Comments

on Wednesday, May 25th, Luke Fontaine said

Say what you will, but that kid was no plant. I wish it were, but he was a nutjob overcome by the force. You can't make that stuff up.

on Tuesday, May 24th, guest said

Ha, you guys had me going there for a minute. But come on, this is clearly a big joke. I mean, the angry kid in the movie reads his lines with all the sincerity and believability as the new anakin skywalker actor, he's an obvious plant. While I admit your concept is funny and the shirts are pretty neat, I think it's wrong of you to lead on some of the less... perceptive, shall we say, christian people who are championing a cause you don't actually believe in.