THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

September 2006
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Home » Archives » September 2006 » You guys rock!

[Previous entry: "Evil in Star Wars"] [Next entry: "Gee"]

09/22/2006: "You guys rock!"

music: NINE INCH NAILS
mood: ENRAGED

Well... I've gone through your entire website... checked out every video... and here's what I'm thinking.

I'm pretty sure that if i find anyone of you on any street in the future I am going to kick out your knee caps, take your fucking sign when you fall to the ground, cut your throats, stomp on the wound and crush your esophagus. Then... I shall dig through your pockets find your wallet, research your license, find where you live and rape your entire fucking family with a cross.

You people give what good there is left in religion a horrible name. Wake the fuck up... The Bible is just as fictional as Star Wars. A clever idea thought up who knows when, marketed very well, and passed along by ignorant bastards like you, into what it is now, a God damn cult. Oh but you have faith? I dont? So I am going to hell? Sounds fantastic, because I'm sure God (assuming there is one) intended to have his people perverting anything that they can get their hands on.

Here's a better idea, make a sign to protest Target Supercenters, and how sinful they are for some dumb ass reason like "their carts are red, which is the color of rich passion, which means lust, which means sin! It should be called Target Sincenter" Announce when your at Target by the way so that everyone can see you. Oh and make sure to hold the signs somewhere relative to where your heart would be in your chest... this way anyone who has a gun available to them can open fire are you sick and fucked up heads.

Thanks for providing me with a new goal in life... to effectively stab everyone of you in the temples.
See you in hell fuckers

Yours Truly
The Courtesy Bear