THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

November 2006
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Home » Archives » November 2006 » I hope this is a joke

[Previous entry: "Luke Skywalker Say's"] [Next entry: "STAR WARS IS THE DEVIL"]

11/05/2006: "I hope this is a joke"

If you actually think past everything you've learned, your influences, your upbringing, your education and try to digest what you really are looking at.. its just a fucking movie. There is a script based on some nerd's imagination and then there are actors who ACT out the script. Finally, there are those shit holes gullible enough to believe that "the force" is actually real and is a religion of some sort. Guess what? they are just like you, gullible enough to follow some script (The Bible) and some make believe story that Jesus is real and magical. I don't see the difference, just that those star wars followers are not making a fucking fool of themselves by ripping on Christians. So shape up and stop ripping on different followers who, like you, are just looking for something to dictate their lives.