THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

November 2006
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Saturday, November 25th

ridiculous?

let me first start off by saying that I'm convinced that this has to be a joke. If it's not, I'm slightly scared that people have seriously tried to label Star Wars as evil. This movie is a futuristic take on the oldest theme in ANY FUCKING STORY - good vs. evil. I'm not going to need any 'clarifications' (try not using it in every other sentence) about my point of view, I just want to say that you should believe what you want to believe. Hell, go out and explain what you believe to other people, I don't care. However, don't go to a movie which EVERYBODY knows is fiction and start bitching about how the whole movie is EVIL and that everyone who believes in the force is ignorant. While you're preaching about ignorance, you're handing out a pamphlet which implies that since George Lucas is Jewish, he's inferior. You two fools are the reason I DESPISE organized religion...it teaches intolerance. More people have been killed over religion than any other reason. You have my sympathies about your friend who died because he didn't wear his seatbelt, but use your brain.
1. I'm 100% sure that your friend didn't neglect to wear his seatbelt because he thought the force would save him. I don't wear my seatbelt half the time, and I promise you, I'm not hoping Obi Wan will save me if I get into a crash.
2. Have you ever heard of Christian Science? It's like the department of Bullshit. Basically, people don't give their sick loved ones medication, not because they think the force will save them, but because - brace yourself - they think that GOD WILL SAVE THEM!!! Man, we have some SMART people on this earth, right? Fuck, why trust products that have been proven to work? Let's put all of our trust in something we have absolutely no proof exists. Of course, then someone will say 'well, that's what faith is!", to which I would reply, "shut the fuck up." Faith is belief in something you have no proof of. Think of it as spending your life savings on a lottery ticket. I don't care what you say, it's not the Force that killed your friend, it's FAITH. Faith kills. Faith in a false thing will end someone's life. A young boy whose parents were Scientologists was diagnosed with schizophrenia, yet they had FAITH in the power of natural healing as opposed to medical healing. The boy's conditioned worsened until one day when he picked up a knife and stabbed his mother to death. I know someone whose job is mainly to undermine the church of Scientology. What we need is more people who can undermine idiots who take religion too far.

The best thing about you guys bitching over a Star Wars movie and using the words "fake" and "not real" all the time, is that we in reality do have lasers, we can travel in space and most likely there are other living beings in space. As far fetched as this series may be, I would say it holds more truth than a man sitting in the sky. Use your brains. The God YOU know is just the easy way out of answering questions like 'why are we here' and 'what made the Earth'. If there is a God, he's at a much higher level than just commanding over the Earth - there are too many more things for us to find out about earth and space for you assholes to come in and start screaming that God snapped his fingers, made the Earth, and then took a nap because he was tired.

I really really hope you're joking. If you're not, then I have something to say for you. I deny the holy spirit, I deny Christ, and I deny God. Bring it on.
Reader on 11.25.06 @ 01:19 PM PST [link]

Monday, November 20th

Hi

Hi my name is steven. I ben likeing star wars sens my birthday. My mom but me lego star wars.My favorite people are Luke Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker. How did you mack the grafs to Star wars. from steven
Reader on 11.20.06 @ 01:01 PM PST [link]

Message to You All

Many people have writen asking for clarifications on our point. Let me explain it simply:

1) You are a sinner. We all are.
In order to go to heaven, we must accept Jesus into our hearts. Otherwise you will go to Hell.

2) People are open to temptation.
Believing in "The Force" and not in Jesus will NOT get you into Heaven. People DO believe in teh Force. Do a web search yourself. People in many English Speaking countries claim "Jedi" as their religion. That is FACT.

3) No matter how much readers threaten us and our organization, this fundemental truth will NOT change.

I'm sorry for you if you believe otherwise. I may not be seeing you in Heaven.

Yours in Christ,
Mortimer Fontaine
Mortimer Fontaine on 11.19.06 @ 04:17 PM PST [link]

Thursday, November 16th

The Force is Cooler than Jesus

Can I butt in?

I have a simple message for you. I believe in the FORCE. And the FORCE is COOLER THAN GOD! This FORCE makes me MORE POWERFUL than SATAN and GOD COMBINED.

AND STAR WARS IS A GREAT MOVIE.

Thats my simple message,
Dumbass.

SITH LORD DARKY JONES
Reader on 11.16.06 @ 03:57 PM PST [link]

Clarification

Correct. YOU did not threaten us. I am sorry.

I was speaking to many of the other posts in this forum, which we do not dignify with a response.

As for your rebuttal, it is very well worded and you are obviously a thoughtful person. The kind of Christianity that we believe to be true, is criticised by many because it lacks moral grays which many modern men see in the world.

Our message is very simple:
Accept Jesus into your heart. Go to Heaven.

That's it.

Mortimer
Mortimer Fontaine on 11.16.06 @ 03:55 PM PST [link]

Re: This is Mortimer Fontaine - website owner

I didn't realise it was a joke, sorry if I over-reacted. I thought I'd post some comments about the points you raised in your post:

'1) You are a sinner. We all are.
In order to go to heaven, we must accept Jesus into our hearts. Otherwise you will go to Hell.'

It really all depends upon your perception of how things are. If you're a Christian, then you're going to believe that 'Jesus' is the only way to salvation. If you're Jewish, you will believe that keeping the commandments set down in the Torah, and believe in 'God'. Muslims have to follow the commandments of the Quran (or Koran), and have faith in 'Allah'. Sikhs believe in reincarantion, much like Hinduists and Buddhists. Pagans of all different denominations believe in many different 'Gods' and 'Goddesses', and many different versions of life after death and reincarnation. Many religions don't even have a 'Hell'. Christianity is one of the youngest religions, and has been derived from a combination of many different beliefs and faiths, most recognisably Judaism and Paganism. Just because one religion, out of the hundreds that exist, says that we have to believe in 'Jesus' (or Yeshua, as he was originally called) in order to avoid 'eternal damnation', does not mean that it is right. The concept of 'Sin' is not a universal one, and many religions disagree about what actually constitutes a 'sin'. Jews believe that eating pig is a sin, but Christians don't, even though they both have the same passage in their religious texts (do not be mistaken, Jesus did not rescind all the old commandments, but rather gave new ones ontop of the old ones. After all, he said that "It is far easier for both heaven and earth to pass away, than for one word of the Lord to be made false" or something to that effect (I haven't read that passage in many years.)).

'2) People are open to temptation.
Believing in "The Force" and not in Jesus will NOT get you into Heaven. People DO believe in the Force. Do a web search yourself. People in many English Speaking countries claim "Jedi" as their religion. That is FACT.'

I was well aware that many people call themselves "Jedi", and, looking over my previous posts, I realise I may have been slightly ambigious about my meaning. What I meant to say was that I, PERSONALLY, do not know anyone who claims to be a "Jedi". I am aware that people do believe this, and, as I said in my first post, anyone who does believe that The Force will save them in a car-crash, (which was an example a person used on one of your videos on Youtube (not sure who it was, though).) deserved to die for putting their faith in a 'higher power'. Not only are people claiming to be "Jedi", but some also claim to be "Sith". But what you're neglecting to look at, is that many people, in English-speaking countries, also claim to be Christian, or Muslim, or Jewish, or Hindu, or Sikh, or Buddhist, or Pagan, or one of hundreds of different faiths, not all of whom can be correct. I'm not saying that Jedi are correct, but I'm not saying that Christianity is necessarily correct either. As I said above, Christianity is one of the youngest religions in the world, and is a mix-match of many different ceremonies, stories, and beliefs. The oldest religions in the world are the Pagan ones (not to be confused with Neo-Pagans, who are a different, more modern sect), and, as such, if any religion were to be true, it would probably be theirs, because, as any historian will tell you, the closer the time frame during which a source of evidence was written to the events that it describes, the more accurate it is. The New Testament in the Bible was written any time ranging from 60 C.E./A.D., to 300 C.E./A.D. As such, these events were not written as they happened. This would make them at least secondary evidence, but, with all the editing that has been going on over the past 1700 years, they drop another category of reliability into tertiary evidence. If you're going to claim that the Bible was 'divinely inspired', then ask yourself: "Why would the work of a perfect God need to be edited? Why would God allow His words to be altered?" There is bountiful proof that the Bible has been edited, just pick up any copy of the Bible, and, somewhere on the cover, it will give you the version of the Bible that you are holding.

'3) No matter how much you threaten us and our organization, this fundamental truth will NOT change.'

I don't recall ever threatening you, the only possible thing you might have interpreted as a threat would be where I said that people who believe that God will cure their illness, and then die, deserved to die. This was NOT a threat. It was simply a personal opinion, which I suppose I should have extended to include ANY Higher Power. If you're going to believe that something metaphysical can cure your physical ailments is an absurdity, and anyone who claims to have been healed by any metaphysical power is grossly mis-informed about the way the immune system works. Why would I threaten you? Where is the profit in that? Only through questioning, and debate, can we, as human beings, truly grow.
Now, 'the truth'. The truth is a very difficult thing. What is true for one man, may not be true for another. For example, the Ancient Greeks said that the sky was bronze coloured. They knew this to be true. It was a FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH amoungst them. Nowadays, we call the sky blue. WE know this to be true. It is also a FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH. Which one is true? To us, the Ancient Greeks were wrong, and what they believed was false. To them, what we believe is false. This is because of a difference of opinion about which colour was which. (In reality, the Ancient Greeks had no word for blue. They attributed brass to the colour of the sky because they had no need for the word blue, as colour was not important when they described things). This is an instance of where the fundamental truth DID change, and that is a FACT. Is it not possible that, as the Bible was initially written 1700 years ago (the Old testament is even older than that, and is even less reliable, as it is simply oral stories written down.), things we understand now, such as viruses, earthquakes, floods, or any natural phenomena for which we now have an explanation (due to scientific study), would have been very miraculous in the past, and therefore stories would have been made up to explain them? An example of this is the old testament story of Moses and the Jews crossing the red sea. Firstly, there is no archaeological or historical evidence to suggest that the entire Jewish nation was ever enslaved in Egypt. There are no records of such a thing (and believe me, records would have survived somewhere), and it is possible that it was simply a small family who fled slavery. The parting of the red sea can quite easily be explained. Mistranslation of the text would have meant that it was actually the Reed Sea that is mentioned in the book of Exodus. This is supported by evidence from the Bible itself, where the Jews manage to make it across the entire red sea in ten hours, a trek which would be impossible, as it is 120 miles in width at it's narrowest. This trek would not be possible for people on foot in just ten hours. The reed sea, however is just 25 kilometers wide at it's narrowest, and it is possible for a small family of people to have made it across in ten hours. Even today, it can be observed that, at it's shallowest part, a strong breeze can expose the terrain underneath. No doubt miraculous in Biblical times, but it happens often. This is not something I have just made up. The American Scientific Affiliation gave all the information about this. And they are a Christian group.
What I'm really trying to get at is, that biblical stories have been embellished to make them seem more wondrous than they really are. They may be based on truth, but they are not truth.
I just want to share with you a few quotes on truth from a few historical figures that I have great respect for:

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
(Andre Gide)

"As long as people believe in absurdities, they will continue to commit atrocities."
(Voltaire)

"When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow."
(Anias Nin)

"Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true. [paraphrased]"
(Buddha)

And if you dispute the veracity of these ideas because some of the people are not Christian, then take a look at this one:

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four; calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."
(Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States of America)

In the words of Abraham Lincoln, just because you say that God made everything, that Jesus is the only way to salvation, or that Star Wars is the work of Satan, doesn't make it true. Facts and scientific evidence are required before something can be proven to be true beyond reasonable doubt, and even then it requires at least a 95% probability that it is accurate. And that IS the TRUTH.
If you really want an idea of just how relative the truth is, I would suggest that you visit www.venganza.org. This website shows the TRUE cause of Global warming, which can be proven through correllating evidence.

Yours,

Xaos

(Praise be the FSM. He welcomes you with His Noodly Appendage).
Reader on 11.16.06 @ 12:37 PM PST [link]

Wednesday, November 15th

This is Mortimer Fontaine - website owner

I have to make an clarification to a user titled "KAOS."

Another Reader must have replied to you, and I think he was making a "joke" based on the SMS message one "K-Fax" recieved from his "wife" the Pop singer Britany Spears.

Otherwise, if we address a post it will be from a "named" account. We have nothing to hide. People have made many posts here, and we give you the reader a chance to air your views. Many of you are quite rude and obscene, but we allow for this because we have love for you in our hearts.

Let me clarify our points for you:

1) You are a sinner. We all are.
In order to go to heaven, we must accept Jesus into our hearts. Otherwise you will go to Hell.

2) People are open to temptation.
Believing in "The Force" and not in Jesus will NOT get you into Heaven. People DO believe in teh Force. Do a web search yourself. People in many English Speaking countries claim "Jedi" as their religion. That is FACT.

3) No matter how much you threaten us and our organization, this fundemental truth will NOT change.

I'm sorry for you if you believe otherwise.

Yours in Christ,
Mortimer Fontaine
Mortimer Fontaine on 11.15.06 @ 09:40 PM PST [link]

RE: Xaos is DUMB

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about. Instead of rationally debating me, you choose to write hate instead. Listen, if you really disagree with me, then at least tell me what it is about what I said that you disagree with. The least you can do is explain to me exactly what you disagree with about what I said, and then refute my points with your own. Let's have a debate, and open our minds to other possibilities... or, we can just say that we hate each other and never try to elaborate on our own beliefs. Who knows, perhaps you'll change my world-view? Perhaps you'll 'save' me from going to 'Hell'. I mean, it shouldn't be that hard, I was a Christian until eight years ago. Let's discuss this like two rational people.

I’d like to continue with my thought from the other day. You see, whilst I got tired of typing, I hadn’t really said my entire piece. Firstly, let me say that, yes, I was a Christian, and for most of my life, at that. As you may be able to tell from my spelling, I’m not from the U.S.A., I’m actually from the U.K., more specifically, Wales (No! It’s not in England, or Germany (as one couple from Texas thought when I met them.)). In the U.K., there was not this kind of upheaval about “Star Wars“. Many Christian friends of mine love the whole franchise, and my old Sunday-school teacher used “Star Wars” as an example of good triumphing over evil. George Lucas is simply trying to entertain people, whilst spreading the message that love is far more productive than hate, and, in the end, good will triumph over evil. To call it the work of the Devil, would be like saying that the “Lord of the Rings” is also the work of the Devil, as it does not have the same ‘God’ that Christians do. This is, of course, a complete fabrication. J.R.R. Tolkien was a devout Christian, and his entire story is basically about man rejecting the Devil, and the triumph of God. Another example is like saying David and Leigh Eddings’ work (“The Belgariad” series, “The Mallorean” series, “The Redemption of Althalus“, “The Dreamers” series, “The Elenium” series, and “The Tamuli” series), are also the work of the Devil, because they do not stick to traditional Christian ideology. They also have magic and many Gods and Goddesses, but the underlying message is the same: Good will always win over evil, Love is more productive than Hate. Both David and Leigh are Christians (or so I have been told, I make no claim to have insight into their faith or beliefs).

If we’re basically going to be restricted to making films about Christianity, then the world would be a very boring place. Besides, a lot of truly ‘blasphemous’ work slips past most Christians, often because it is too subtle: (Take the example of “The Matrix Trilogy”. Now, to me (and this is only my opinion, mind you, it’s probably not what they had in mind), when it talks about previous ‘anomalies’ in “The Matrix Reloaded” (I think that’s the one, anyway), it seems to be implying that Jesus was an ‘anomaly’ who came to ‘free’ people from the Matrix (Once again, this is only MY interpretation). And even if this interpretation is completely false, then how is it that Neo can perform ‘Miracles’ both in and out of the Matrix, and he died and ‘rose again’. That seems a more obvious correlation of Christianity to me. But still, they’re only films inspired by the message of Good versus Evil, a message which existed thousands of years before Christianity came along. Perhaps people should go and do voluntary work, or give money to charity, rather than trying to pick apart films. (By the way, check the Genre of “Star Wars”: it’s Science FICTION, meaning that it’s completely made up, but based on scientific contexts, such as the possibility of faster than light travel, or lasers (lightsabers)).

Once again, everything I’ve mentioned in this post and my previous one is only my own opinion. I am open to discussion about this, so please, can we try to act with a little dignity in the future and have a sensible debate about this subject, and not about my mental capacity or how much you hate or like me (only been hate so far). Please, let’s discuss the topic of “Star Wars” with a little more rationality.

Thanks,

Xaos

P.S. RAMEN to you all!
Reader on 11.15.06 @ 03:03 PM PST [link]

Tuesday, November 14th

Xaos is DUMB

UR DUMB
I H8 U LooSR!
Reader on 11.14.06 @ 07:33 PM PST [link]

Monday, November 13th

Star Wars is Just a Film...The Bible is Just a Book.

I really don't understand what you're going on at Star Wars for. Everyone knows that it's all just allegory for the events building up to, and during, World War II. I mean, we've got the chancellor who seizes power, and uses it to persecute a religious group. In Star Wars, it's Palpatine persecuting the Jedi (They even have Stormtroopers, just like Hitler), and in WW II, Hitler persecuted the Jews. It harms no-one. I do not know of one single person who took the film at face-value. People who do are just stupid, and if they die in a "car-crash" because they believe that "The Force" will save them, then they deserve to die. It's just like Christians who believe that "God" will cure their terminal illness, but then die because they don't seek medical help. They also deserve to die. The Bible is just a book, written 300 years after the fact (The New Testament anyway), and has been constantly edited since.
Star Wars also has strong Christian overtones, including a virgin birth, and "miracles" (Force powers). The entire thing is just Christianity for today's youth. It teaches good moral values, like friendship and love, and portrays people who dabble in "evil" powers (the DARK SIDE (Not the black side)), as disfigured monsters who are either killed by the forces of good (the LIGHT SIDE (Not the white side)), or are "saved" and convert back to good. So basically the whole thing is history (WW II), and religious paraphernalia (the bible) re-worded. It does no-one any harm, unless you're stupid enough to believe everything it says (just like if you believe everything the Bible says, including to hate everyone in your family to become a true disciple of Jesus (It does say that, not to love them less. Pick up any bible, and it'll say the same thing), and giving up all your money and possessions to Jesus (so, why didn't you give the money you spent butchering the rainforest to the church? You're going against God's word!)).

Now, onto the Bible. Not one single thing that the Bible says happened can be historically verified (except perhaps the whole Crucifixion thing that the Romans did to criminals), Everything that was written in either the new or old testament is simply usurped from Pagan religions. Now, you claim that Paganism is false, but why do you then say that everything the bible teaches is true? If you research it, then you will find that Pagans had their own Jesus figure several thousand years before "Jesus" himself supposedly existed (in fact they had several: Mithras, Horus, and whole scores of Greek Heroes (to name but a few: Herakles (Roman: Hercules), Achilles, Dionysus (Roman: Bacchus), Aeneas (more Roman than Greek)), all of whom claimed at least one divine parent. In particular, the births of Horus and Mithras are very similar to that of Jesus, taking place on Yule (December 21st - 26th), and in the case of Mithras, he also died around about Easter, and rose to become eternal and a true god. You people are very quick to point out the flaws of Star Wars, saying it is the work of demons, but a Pagan could very easily turn around, and say that the Bible is simply demonising their religion, and that Christians are perverting the message of the true faith.

Also, I would like to point out, that you do say that "Jesus is the Force", and then say that "The Force is a tool of Satan". We can therefore assume that Jesus=The Force, and therefore that Jesus is a tool of Satan (Your words, not mine). And don't say that your Faith defies logic, because then I'll have to respond by saying your ignorance and blind devotion defies all possible logic, and we'll escalate into a full-on slagging match, screaming at each other, in a nonsensical fashion, instead of having a civilised discussion like the rational Ape-descendants we are (And no, I'm not going into Evolution vs. Creationism, 'cause that's way off-topic, and takes far too long to talk about. Perhaps I'll just say that Dr. Gish of the Creationist Institute in California skews science, and that is not acceptable. (If you really want to get into the whole "Creation vs. Evolution thing, than go to www.youtube.com, and check out brettkeane (he does videos about the whole debate of religion vs. atheism, including Evolution)).

So, as this post is finally getting unacceptably long for me, I'll just say that if you do either delete this from your message board, alter it in any way, or simply not allow it to go up at all, then it'll just prove that I've out-smarted you, and that you're not willing to debate it, because you know that you'll lose. So come on, let's have a rational debate about the whole Star Wars is a tool of Satan... or we can simply shout at each other, flinging insults back and forth like a couple of five year old children. Your choice.

Xaos

(P.S. All hail the FSM, may you be touched by His Noodly Appendage! Visit www.venganza.org for more information about the FSM and His greatness.)

RAMEN!
Reader on 11.13.06 @ 03:54 PM PST [link]

Sunday, November 12th

Get This

Hey, guess what, you have no proof that Jesus was real and those who can feel the Force can know that it's real.

From Sith Knight, Darth Draconis.

Reader on 11.12.06 @ 10:09 PM PST [link]

Saturday, November 11th

Wow....

This is a message from me, Heretic Hero.

All christian zealots who think that you are better then everyone else...

Go fuck yourselfs. I have no problem with religion, nor the people who decide to follow it. Thats fine, people are free to do what they want, whatever. But when it comes to things like this, saying a MOVIE that has NOTHING to do with religion is evil, then I have to say something. You are all just clutching at straws here, making the worst possible connections to the movie and your religion that you can. I dont understand why you can't just let people watch thier movies in peace. I mean, going to the theater to protest, thats rediculous. I'm glad that you got removed from the theater, that kind of action is unacceptable. If this movie really is "evil" and "corrupting peoples souls" and all that other religious bullshit, then that really is the choice of the viewer to watch it. Part of our right as people is that we have the choice to do what we want to an extent, as long as its within the confines of the law. This movie broke no laws (and if you say "it broke the laws of the lord" or some crap like that, your just pathetic and dont have a better answer).

Christians have a bad reputation in my point of view. Always bothering people, on radio, tv, even outdoor advertising, about how your god is great and all that garbage. Telling people that they are all going to hell just because we dont believe in the same god, or a god for that matter. And hey, if we all do end up going to hell, well i guess that just fucking sucks, and too bad for us. But guess what, I really dont think thats going to happen. You die, your dead. Thats it. So simple eh? You+death=wormfood. No heaven. No magical land of clouds and angels and fantastic feasts and all that. No hell. No burning in wierd pits of lava or whatever you all think it is. No god. No devil. Just dead. Worms eating your dead body.

Your religion is so ass-backwards that it doesnt even know what its doing anymore, and now its got to a point where its followers (you) are running around protesting Science Fiction movies because in your messed up minds, so clouded by stories and the words of your leaders, these movies are evil, and telling people that there is no god! ITS A CLASSIC STORY ABOUT GOOD AND EVIL. GOOD WINS IN THE END! Honestly, what did you want to happen? Just in the middle of the movie, everyone stop fighting and be like "oh yes, why are we fighting? Lets just go and pray." Yeah...real great movie.

Your religion is based on a BOOK. An old book, that was written by several guys a long time ago. And if you are going to tell me that it was written by god or something like that, then why is it that there are edits? Who would dare edit the word of god? Would that not be a sin? And if the bible is so right, and we should all follow it, tell me this...

If your kid is bad, are you going to stone him or her to death?
Are you going to sell your daughter?

These things are in the bible. Do you really think that ONE man built a HUGE boat, got EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL in the world on it (sorry, not just one animal, but a male and a female), then sailed the boat on this huge flood (which there is no record for btw), then decided to distribute all the animals to thier appropriate spots (example, penguins to the south pole, marsupials to Australia). That is sheer...lunacy.

Think about what your doing before you do it. Dont be so stupid, stupid.

Lovingly yours,
Heretic Hero
Reader on 11.11.06 @ 01:09 PM PST [link]

Friday, November 10th

STAR WARS IS THE DEVIL

In the year of our Lord, 1977, George Lucas and his evil minions shat out this hunk of Satan' Poop. He will roast in the firey pits of hell and anyone who believes in science FICTION will too.

Also, Jar Jar Binks and anyone loosely associated with him.

Not Samuel Jackson though.
Reader on 11.10.06 @ 10:58 AM PST [link]

Sunday, November 5th

I hope this is a joke

If you actually think past everything you've learned, your influences, your upbringing, your education and try to digest what you really are looking at.. its just a fucking movie. There is a script based on some nerd's imagination and then there are actors who ACT out the script. Finally, there are those shit holes gullible enough to believe that "the force" is actually real and is a religion of some sort. Guess what? they are just like you, gullible enough to follow some script (The Bible) and some make believe story that Jesus is real and magical. I don't see the difference, just that those star wars followers are not making a fucking fool of themselves by ripping on Christians. So shape up and stop ripping on different followers who, like you, are just looking for something to dictate their lives.
Reader on 11.05.06 @ 09:37 AM PST [link]

Friday, November 3rd

Luke Skywalker Say's

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Reader on 11.03.06 @ 09:58 AM PST [link]

Wednesday, November 1st

Cool

it's a really cool joke you are doing here. making fun of christian fanatism and blind folowing of even the stupidest ideas is always fun. maybe it's a bit too harsh presenting christians as total idiots, but there really are religious organisations who are really this fanatic and non-thinking. well i hope this is a joke. othervise you must be the most stupid creatures that ever walked on earth and god would be ashamed of having such followers.
Reader on 11.01.06 @ 06:34 AM PST [link]