THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

June 2005
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Home » Archives » June 2005 » Christianity is the real evil here!

[Previous entry: "Dood! You're on Ebay!"] [Next entry: "test"]

06/07/2005: "Christianity is the real evil here!"

Lets start with what Christianity is supposedly about.

Christianity = Followers of Jesus Christ or to follow in the footsteps of Jesus.

Christianity today = Bunch of sellouts and haters who are all going to hell because they did not follow Jesus's teachings.

I will try to keep this short. Please follow me on this journey

Jesus went to John the Baptist to cleanse him of his sins, true? Yes this is true, this means Jesus went to find salvation. Christians today = AND I QUOTE! "You need to find Jesus". Hmm when did Jesus ever tell someone what the other person should do? Did he force the apostles to follow him? No! They choose through their own free wills to follow him.

The Christian Bible = Doctored text that has been rewritten over the centuries by evil priests/ Pope's, which is a fact. So then you preach to everyone that everyone should follow these words. Thats what I call the real evil.

What am i getting at? Well I'll put it simply not everyone believes in Christianity and if you don't get that through your freakin' heads and leave people who don't want to believe in your so called religion alone than you are the one that needs help. I was Baptized a Christian, and I left once I learned what a bunch of phony people make up the Christian religion.

Remember I never said that I didn't believe Jesus didn't exist. I believe he had lived long ago, but that is all. I refuse to believe in a religion that lies to its flock. The bible is filled with lies, the preachers preach hate, and the practioners themselves never practice what they preach.

I can go on and on and on, but I refuse to have you ruin my life. I wasted 18 years in this farce of a religion and since you made such a big stink about people believing in the force, I just might look into THE FORCE as a religion.

May the Force be with you!

Replies: 2 Comments

on Tuesday, July 26th, A.J. said

you're 100% right. these people are fucking crazy. as far as i am concerned, i am a believer in the force and wear my badges proudly. so if i'm going to hell, i hope i won't have to room with one of these fucking anit star wars cunts. THE FORCE IS NOT WITH YOU! THESE PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE IT!

on Wednesday, June 15th, cody said

dude i agree with you on that 100%..i cant belive theres a site and a following decated to saying that star wars is evil. i mean come on... it was just a book or story or whateva some dude thought of one day. it kinda silly. the sory goes way beond the force its a story of the skywalker family! there rise and there fall.