THe Star Wars is Satan's Tool

Welcome to the TOOL OF SATAN FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS

To post content, login as login: Reader & password: guest - then you will be able to post your own main enteries! Otherwise, anyone can post a comment as themselves.

Home
Archives
Our Full Message
ArcLight Video
boingboing.net article

ign.com video

If you linked directly here, this is a discussion boad open to all based on the ideas presented in the Tool of Satan website.

November 2006
SMTWTFS

Read all the Past Entries

Powered By Greymatter

Home » Archives » November 2006 » ridiculous?

[Previous entry: "Hi"] [Next entry: "HAIL GEORGE LUCAS AT THE RISK OF YOUR SOUL"]

11/25/2006: "ridiculous?"

let me first start off by saying that I'm convinced that this has to be a joke. If it's not, I'm slightly scared that people have seriously tried to label Star Wars as evil. This movie is a futuristic take on the oldest theme in ANY FUCKING STORY - good vs. evil. I'm not going to need any 'clarifications' (try not using it in every other sentence) about my point of view, I just want to say that you should believe what you want to believe. Hell, go out and explain what you believe to other people, I don't care. However, don't go to a movie which EVERYBODY knows is fiction and start bitching about how the whole movie is EVIL and that everyone who believes in the force is ignorant. While you're preaching about ignorance, you're handing out a pamphlet which implies that since George Lucas is Jewish, he's inferior. You two fools are the reason I DESPISE organized religion...it teaches intolerance. More people have been killed over religion than any other reason. You have my sympathies about your friend who died because he didn't wear his seatbelt, but use your brain.
1. I'm 100% sure that your friend didn't neglect to wear his seatbelt because he thought the force would save him. I don't wear my seatbelt half the time, and I promise you, I'm not hoping Obi Wan will save me if I get into a crash.
2. Have you ever heard of Christian Science? It's like the department of Bullshit. Basically, people don't give their sick loved ones medication, not because they think the force will save them, but because - brace yourself - they think that GOD WILL SAVE THEM!!! Man, we have some SMART people on this earth, right? Fuck, why trust products that have been proven to work? Let's put all of our trust in something we have absolutely no proof exists. Of course, then someone will say 'well, that's what faith is!", to which I would reply, "shut the fuck up." Faith is belief in something you have no proof of. Think of it as spending your life savings on a lottery ticket. I don't care what you say, it's not the Force that killed your friend, it's FAITH. Faith kills. Faith in a false thing will end someone's life. A young boy whose parents were Scientologists was diagnosed with schizophrenia, yet they had FAITH in the power of natural healing as opposed to medical healing. The boy's conditioned worsened until one day when he picked up a knife and stabbed his mother to death. I know someone whose job is mainly to undermine the church of Scientology. What we need is more people who can undermine idiots who take religion too far.

The best thing about you guys bitching over a Star Wars movie and using the words "fake" and "not real" all the time, is that we in reality do have lasers, we can travel in space and most likely there are other living beings in space. As far fetched as this series may be, I would say it holds more truth than a man sitting in the sky. Use your brains. The God YOU know is just the easy way out of answering questions like 'why are we here' and 'what made the Earth'. If there is a God, he's at a much higher level than just commanding over the Earth - there are too many more things for us to find out about earth and space for you assholes to come in and start screaming that God snapped his fingers, made the Earth, and then took a nap because he was tired.

I really really hope you're joking. If you're not, then I have something to say for you. I deny the holy spirit, I deny Christ, and I deny God. Bring it on.